Preview Environments enable you to preview your API changes without merging them to your production branch.
- Preview Environments are available by default for all projects.
- Preview Environment will be automatically created for each pull request raised against the project's production branch.
- Each commit pushed into the preview branch will trigger a redeployment.
- Preview Environments are deleted when the pull request is merged or closed.
- You can configure the environment variables for the preview environments in the Environment variables section of the Project settings page.